i've always found that creativity blossoms best within a set of defined boundaries, such as a client brief or a technical specification. ergo, i have decided to outline some rules or guidelines for the blog.
- i shall not use capital letters
- posts will usually be short due to time constraints
- i will not attempt to include every little detail in the interests of accuracy, this is for my own sanity and to limit post length. in short, i will try not to ramble
- if i can blog from my cellphone, i will
- blogging will never come before my daughter, but probably will come before housework!
- i shall endeavour to post creative output as often as possible in an attempt to encourage myself towards doing more artistic stuffs
- i will endeavour to post links to other interesting stuff that i encounter out there on the webbernets
- in stark contrast to no.1, i like links to be CAPITAL LETTERS. it is a woman's perogative to not only change her mind, but contradict it at the same time, if she should so wish